Sunday, September 16, 2012

Walley Photobooth: Round One

So I guess I can consider myself an amateur photographer.  I'm not really sure when that happened.  It went from just playing with a camera, to being asking to take pictures of things, to actually being paid for my pictures. I love it and am very grateful to be in a place where I get to take lots of photos of really  fun people.
A kind of a fad in the events and the photo world now is the photobooth.  I had never done one before and always had wanted a try at it.  I was both surprised and excited when my friend Taylor asked me to shoot a photobooth for Swannanoa's rush party on Friday night.  I had no equipment besides my camera (normally photoboothers have a huge backdrop and fancy lights) and was super nervous because I had never shot anything like this.  Luckily, Taylor and Grace (the ladies in charge of the event) were super helpful and provided a really cool grey sheet and some fun props.
So I had a blast shooting my first photobooth. I don't know if it will ever become a "thing" that I do, but it was pretty fun for that night!

Here are a few of my favorites from the night:













0 comments:

Post a Comment