Monday, June 25, 2012

CentriKid Camps Update 1

Phew!  These past two and a half weeks of being at Ridgecrest have been a blur. Overall, my team has made it through training, two full cycles of camp, and seen God do a lot of ridiculously crazy things.
I am constantly reminded that God is unbelievable.  I am so blessed.  I feel like God has created me and has given me specific passions and abilities to be used here at camp.  My job is to get to teach kids about Jesus. I get the privilege to teach drama and act like a crazy person onstage for the Glory of God. How mind-blowing is that?!
Our camp schedule is a little hectic.  Our Cycle 2 kids left this morning, and our Cycle 3 kiddos will show up tomorrow after lunch, so I don't have much time to blog, call my peeps, or do things that I would like to do to catch up with everyone. So unfortunately, a longer blog post giving specifics about what is going on here. But, here's some pictures of what's happened in my life in the past few weeks.











0 comments:

Post a Comment